In my acknowledgement letter I attempted to summarise the main scope of your application rather than summarise all the information requested in your application.
The Department intends to identify all documents meeting the scope of your application, including those outlined in points 1-16.
Regards
Ashley Parker
Freedom of Information Coordinator
Department of Local Government and Communities
Tel: +61 8 6552 1500
Fax: +61 8 6552 1555
Email: info@dlgc.wa.gov.au
Web: www.dlgc.wa.gov.au
___________________________________________________
from:
|
James Plumridge <bljp@westnet.com.au>
|
to:
|
Ashley Parker <ashley.parker@dlgc.wa.gov.au>,
shireofyork6302@gmail.com |
date:
|
16 January 2015 at 19:04
|
subject:
|
Re: Freedom of Information FOI 27-15 - Acknowledgement Letter
|
Dear Mr Parker
Thank you for your prompt acknowledgement of my letter dated 12 January 2015.
Your summary of my request is accurate so far as it goes. However, I refer you to items 14 and 15 of my letter, pertaining to ratepayers' and residents' complaints. I hope those items will not be overlooked.
I believe they have relevance for the Probity Inquiry. I am trying to establish why the Department failed to order such an inquiry when it would have been justified in doing so, but decided to have one when in the opinion of most York residents there was no need or justification for it.
Yours sincerely
James Plumridge
Thank you for your prompt acknowledgement of my letter dated 12 January 2015.
Your summary of my request is accurate so far as it goes. However, I refer you to items 14 and 15 of my letter, pertaining to ratepayers' and residents' complaints. I hope those items will not be overlooked.
I believe they have relevance for the Probity Inquiry. I am trying to establish why the Department failed to order such an inquiry when it would have been justified in doing so, but decided to have one when in the opinion of most York residents there was no need or justification for it.
Yours sincerely
James Plumridge
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:
Post a Comment