Dear
Mr Joy,
Thank you for your email.
Am I right in supposing that Mr Jolly will no longer be involved in any way with any aspect of my application? If so, who now has the carriage of the second decision?
I will write to you early next week with the information you have requested.
Regards
(Dr) James Plumridge
On 20/03/2015 10:26 am, FOI wrote:
Thank you for your email.
Am I right in supposing that Mr Jolly will no longer be involved in any way with any aspect of my application? If so, who now has the carriage of the second decision?
I will write to you early next week with the information you have requested.
Regards
(Dr) James Plumridge
On 20/03/2015 10:26 am, FOI wrote:
Dear Mr Plumridge,
I am writing in relation to your request for an internal
review of the first decision in relation to your Freedom of Information
application (27-15).
Elizabeth Delany, the Executive Director of Corporate
Services, has been nominated to conduct the review. Corporate Services is a
business area that was not involved in the probity audit, show cause or
suspension processes undertaken in relation to the Shire of York. For this
reason, Elizabeth is well placed to conduct an independent review of the first
decision made in relation to your application.
Under section 40(1)(b) of the Freedom of Act 1992, a request
for an internal review of a decision on release must clearly outline the
decision or the specific aspects of the decision that you disagree with and
would like to have reviewed. So that there is no confusion on the Department’s
part, I ask that you please clarify what aspects of the decision you would like
reviewed. Feel free to refer to particular statements made in the decision or
specific documents listed in the document schedule. For example, if there are
examples of specific redactions which you feel may not qualify under exemption
clauses please identify them and put forward your views as to why you feel the
decision not to release may be incorrect.
Until your request has been clarified, the Department is
unable to consider your application valid under the Act and the review cannot
commence.
Regards,
Kingsley Joy
|
Coordinator Freedom of Information
|
Strategy, Planning and Governance
|
Department of Local Government and
Communities
|
No comments:
Post a Comment